Citizens’ Climate Radio
Citizens’ Climate Radio is a monthly podcast designed to inspire climate advocates and equip them with effective communication skills. Producer and host Peterson Toscano features diverse guests who actively pursue climate solutions around the world.
Each episode includes interviews with climate advocates, communication specialists, and everyday people creatively addressing climate change. Featured guests include:
- Atmospheric scientist and brilliant climate communicator Dr. Katharine Hayhoe
- Dr. Natasha DeJarnett of the American Public Health Association
- Katmandu climate advocate and executive director of FORCE Nepal Aryan Uprety
- Rachel Lamb, spokesperson with Young Evangelicals for Climate Action
- African GREEN movement leader David Michael Terungwa
- Writer, Quaker, and social change teacher Eileen Flanagan
Citizens’ Climate Radio Outlets
You can hear Citizens’ Climate Radio on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Podbean, and Northern Spirit Radio. Also, feel free to connect with other listeners, suggest program ideas, and respond to programs in the Citizens’ Climate Radio Facebook group or on Twitter at @CitizensCRadio.
Citizens’ Climate Radio Host
Peterson Toscano is a performance artist and radio producer who uses comic storytelling to take on some of the most serious issues in the world, including climate change. Through his YouTube videos, live performances, and radio shows, he takes a serious look at global warming while exploring strange aspects that many people overlook. He is the curator of www.climatestew.com.
You can contact Peterson with your suggestions for the show, questions, or requests through email radiocitizensclimateorg (radiocitizensclimateorg)